Tuesday, April 8, 2008

FUN MEMORIES: Atlanta Women's Retreat

























Hi!

I have such great memories of my time at Camp Pinnacle (in the near the Georgian/North Carolina border--lovely place!) with the "intentional women" from Gainesville, Georgia. I think of each of you and smile. At our Saturday night dinner in the beautiful old home, I snapped some photos and I want to share them with you all.

I know some of the women didn't come to the dinner, so you're not in these photos. Bummer. We missed you. But you were enjoying dinner somewhere else.

I hope you are all enjoying working through The Intentional Woman workbook with your groups. I'd love to hear from you. You can post a comment on this blog or send me an email via the CONTACT US page on http://www.reliefofimperfection.com/

Relief blessings,

Joan

No comments: