Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Winner of January Free Book Drawing: Karla Patrick


Congrats to Karla Patrick of Cambridge, Minnesota! Karla won the January Free Book Drawing for an autographed copy of The Relief of Imperfection.

When notified that she had won the January drawing, Karla said, "Wonderful!! Thanks so much. I look forward to reading it. I really need it this week! :-)

In the photo above, Karla and I smile at the camera when I visited Cambridge, MN. Enjoy reading through The Relief of Imperfection, Karla. May you find "glimpses of relief" in these pages. Thanks for signing up for this January drawing.

Maybe you will be the winner of the February drawing. Visit http://www.reliefofimperfection.com/ and send me an email request to be entered in the February drawing by clicking on the words CONTACT US on the left hand side of the HOME page. Then fill out the form and hit send and you'll be entered. I'd love to hear from you.



No comments: